Explore your unique Baladi Girl in this joyful course. Baladi is the dance of the people, simple, earthy and playful. In each class we will move through various techniques, drills and specific qualities of Baladi Style while building upon our “Taht El Shebbak” choreography. This course is designed to give you the tools and confidence to turn on any Baladi song and dance from your heart abd from YOUR HOME! If you are new to choreography and or Baladi this is a great course to begin with.
SUGGESTED LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate
SONG: “Taht El Shebbak” - Hoda Al Sonbaty
- Week 1 - Introduction, Strengthening Exercises, Movement Vocabulary & Choreography
- Week 2 - Stretch and Strength, Movement Vocabulary & Choreography
- Week 3 - Taqsim Technique, Drills, Review & New Movement
- Week 4 - Review, Performance Skills & Enjoy
- Bonus 45MIN Lesson
- Bonus Class Notes
- Performance Video
Beginner Baladi Course
- This course is delivered as a digitally based medium in .pdf form with clickable links.
- After purchasing please download the .pdf and save it!
- All classes in this course are availalbe for download as well once opened with wifi.
- All courses include complimentary feed back on submitted practice videos!
Have Fun! Learn at your own speed. I am available for questions!